Re: Steam builds for Alice to Darwin rail link

> Or Freight Australia......
>
> Imaging Freight Australia's dark green locos go through the redness
> landscape of NT :-)
>

> Cheers
> James

More likely ATN, brown and gold, me thinks
;o)
just think about it, FA had to give $165 millions to Kennett, before they
could do anything, and now the Gov. is reneging on part of the deal.
ATN [Wiscon Central] need only spend their money on what they need, and then
go do it. I am betting they will only do those lucrative jobs, that Freight
Australia sorely need to recoup their millions.

--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/