Re: Found on G.S.R Webb Page

Good to see they finally update their media page.....I really hope they can
carry it all the way to big city and hence free pubilicity for GSR.....

David <valley123@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
01bfc766$f288b3a0$032f37d2@valley123">news:01bfc766$f288b3a0$032f37d2@valley123...
> G'day everyone
> Was just reading the story on their Webb page about the Olympic Torch
which
> will be carried on the I.P
>
> It says quote"On board, the Olympic flame will be watched by three members
> of the Flame Security Team and housed in
> its own carriage. The train will be a massive 1150m in length, 400m longer
> than usual"
>
> Will this be a record for the IP?
No...late last year there was a discussion about IP/The Ghan length while
flooding or other delays caused several IP combined together.

There was a report of 2 IPs combined together.