Re: Steam Locos

one of them was I think a 30T which was going to be stripped of valuable
parts and its remains "preservered" in a local Parramatta park by Rotary or
Apex. (Similar to what happened to the 30t at Parkes NSW. Luckly? it ended
up with the ARHS-ACT Div but it may be the one down there in a semi
dismantled state. I think at this time the NSW railways were reluctant to
sell steam locos to preservation groups like the Zig Zag so it is suprising
that the 30t survived.

Chris