Re: The Overland First Class

On Fri, 26 May 2000 07:32:04 GMT, "Dave Proctor"
<daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>"Horace Wachope" <weaselstrangler@mail.com> wrote in message
>392e273e.53438009@news.dingoblue.net.au">news:392e273e.53438009@news.dingoblue.net.au...
>> On Fri, 26 May 2000 07:19:25 GMT, "Dave Proctor"
>> <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> >"Horace Wachope" <weaselstrangler@mail.com> wrote in message
>> >392e24ca.52809836@news.dingoblue.net.au">news:392e24ca.52809836@news.dingoblue.net.au...
>> >
>> >What are you doing in here, Horry?
>>
>> Just visiting :-)
>>
>> My usually groups are full of Rod Speed imitators.
>
>Pathetic really.

Wont fly. You watch.

>> >Check out the first class accommodation on either the Indian-Pcafic or
>The
>> >Ghan - they are the same.
>>
>> Ta... Assuming these are on the gsr.com.au site?
>
>Nah, the Amtrak site, ya goose. :-)

Wota wanka :-)

What sort of "entertainment" do they have on The Overlander? I'm
thinking of taking my son (2 yo) for a train ride to Melbourne... Do
they have TV/Videos in the First Class lounge?

The trip back will be OK as he'll be sleeping....

But the day trip ADL -> MEL journey may be hard. Colouring books only
go so far.

>http://www.gsr.com.au/
>
>Now get thee back to alt.ozdebate - just posted a joke there with your name
>on it.

Hmmmm....