V set Website (was something about speeding drivers)

Rob

I'll assume you are talking to me about the V set site. There are
numerous V set pics (among others) on the site at the moment. I am
concertrating on getting good pics (and trying to stay dry) in
Melbourne and (website wise) getting all of the pics in my archives to
my new server.

Suggestions etc are welcome - erk@erk.au.com

--
Eric