Re: Freight Trains to Return to Gippsland (Bairnsdale)

I wonder if talks have begun between FA,BawBaw shire,and old Gippstown to
remove both K class, and J550 for restoration to service as oil burners.
Contractor WCR.
Victoria world class leaders in producing the most modern steam engines in
service.
Ah Victoria
"The place to be"
P.S. Tongue is firmly in cheek