Re: [NSW] Airport line at Flying Junctions

 That person is absolutely correct. I agree with him on everything
there he has said. I have a perfect understanding of flying junctions
and I have a perfect understanding of the whole operation of the entire
Sydney network. Before my current job as a driver, I used to work in
signal boxes all around Sydney.
 Wednesday nights points failure which prevented trains going to the
airport. Do you call that functional? I certainly do not.
 Dr Bradfield was a genious with his design of flying junctions, it is
Sydney`s most thought about, professionally designed railway junction.
And years later, some dickhead engineers come along with an Airport
line, and they do NOT have the foresight, the vision, to incorporate
the airport line to use ALL of flying junctions.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.