Re: [COTU] Airport Line - first impressions

Eric Cartman <erk_cartman_RESPECT_MY_AUTHORITAH@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Some of my pics from on the day are now on my website. I thought that the
> City Circle stations are more brightly lit than the Airport line
stations -
> anyone else share that opinon?
>
> --
> Eric

I noticed the Airport link stations are a lot duller than the other
underground stations. They don't appear to have as many lights. CityRail
stations usually have continuous rows of lights (probably for safety), The
airport link probably uses less lighting to save money as they will probably
rely more on the security cameras which were all over the place.

bye tr

trendy's trainpage:
www.geocities.com/trendy_rechauffe