Re: [VIC] PA Announcements at Hillside stations.

I heard three different ticketing propaganda announcements at Camberwell
Station three times this afternoon while I waited for my Alamein train.

My first day of catching trains again for a while (It sucks not being a
student anymore, $4.40 for a daily!) and I thought look what's happened
while I've been away. Trust me to strike that crap on my first day back!

One of the messages went along the lines of "ticket inspectors are
operating on this line, if you have not correctly validated your ticket you
will be elligable for a $100 fine".

First I thought it was the station announcer being very nice and giving us
a warning. I was wondering if the inspectors would be on the
Belgrave/Lilydale line or the Alamein line. But then after the second and
third announcement I realised it was just Swanston Trams Metcard validation
propaganda crap all over again.

Ross

(It better go away or out comes my Walkman!)