Re: OT: Steam Engine Museum

I believe a similar type of situtation occured with one or both your ROD's when
at Hexham in the early 70's (the Dorrigo group wasn't originally the new
owners). As you said 6042 is not under threat, but 6042 is in the landholder's
possession. and the landholder has the legal right to dispose it or resell it to
pay for removal costs provided notice is given to its  current owners and they
are unable or refuse to remove it within the set date given by the landholder.