Re: Just wondering: why is East Hills East Hills?

There seems to be some doubt, Don, as to how East Hills received its name.
The How and Why of Station Names by John Forsyth and published by the SRA in
two editions and three reprints between 1965 and 1982, states:
"Probably named after a number of towns in England, ther area being slightly
hilly and east of Liverpool."

Regards,
Bob Merchant

K=coOc7QEvjglolyXlM9BdRklJnW@4ax.com">news:K=coOc7QEvjglolyXlM9BdRklJnW@4ax.com...