Re: [COTU] Airport Line - first impressions

David Martin responds to Martin Barr-David

Good point, but here's my theory:
The bottom line here is keeping the shareholders happy. Looking at it from
that point of view, why spend any more than a minimal amount on the as-yet
unproven new airlines?

--
David Martin
Web Developer