Re: [COTU] Airport Line - first impressions

I suspect Qantas and Ansett bribed the construction company who built the
Airport Ral link so that their airlines would prominent so that passenger would
only choose them over the new airline. I think this calls for the ACCC to look
into suspicious  over sight.