Re: [NSW] New East Hills Line timetable on CityRail site

I didn't examine the platform 22 & 23 indicators in minute details this
morning but they appeared identical and both could show an East
Hills/Macarthur train travelling via either Sydenham or the Airport.

Its a shame that platform 23 does not run straight to the Airport Line
rather than rejoining the down Illawarra local.  It was painful watching the
29 and 59 past the hour Macarthur via East Hills services crawl into
platform 22 (so as not to be tripped) while the 26 and 56 past the hour
Turrella via Airport services do 25km/h out of Central before accelerating
to 80km/h some 200m down the line.  This problem is easy to fix (and cheap),
it just requires the will.

Chris

39279DC8.3C82BB07@tig.com.au">news:39279DC8.3C82BB07@tig.com.au...