Re: [NSW] New East Hills Line timetable on CityRail site

Martin Barr-David wrote:

> Why don't they remove the indicator to National Park (Royal).

They require an act of Parliament to remove the track in NSW (and I know it is used
for the tramway museum)
so they probably need another act to remove the name form the indicator board.

> and another think
> how are people Redfern, Sydendham or Tempe meant to get to those suburbs on the
> East Hills Line, if all East Hills Line trains are diverted through the the New
> Southern Railway (Airportlink) line?

Change at Wooli Creek from the upstairs platform to the downstairs platforms..
but take a cut lunch with you tho.. cos I believe the stations are far enuff apart
to be called WC Upper and WC Lower  (couple of Minutes walk between them both :P  )

--
Thanks,

Tony Gatt.

  How do I set my Laser printer to "Stun"?

Personal Website: http://homepages.tig.com.au/~baulko/
Railway Website:   http://www.railpage.org.au/railpix/