Re: [VIC] Somerton 20/5

James Brook wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I went to Somerton on Saturday to photograph the spark transfer. When I
> got there at 1144 GNR's (T)377 was shunting a 6 car comeng set out of
> the Clyde factory. Another set was sitting in the siding and 377 pushed
> this into the factory at 1159. Shortly after this X37 (FV livery) passed
> Somerton at 1205 with an up mini quarry train. The up comeng transfer
> then departed at 1227.

Good to see that nothing changes as far as shunting goes. This was the exact
manouvre used in 1990 when the Comeng sets were sent to Martin and King to
have Driver communication doors in them.

What are they going there for this time?

Is the Martin & King siding still secured by single lever and padlock?

Is it still Martin & King?

> Here are several image captures from my video:
>
> 377 shunting a comeng set out of the factory:
> http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/377_1.jpg
>
> 377 departing with the up transfer:
> http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/377_2.jpg
>
> X37 with the up mini quarry train:
> http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/x37_mini_quarry.jpg
>
> Note: These images are copyright and are not to be used for anything
> other than personal non-profit use without my permission.
>
> --
> - James Brook -

> e-mail:
> mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au
> Victorian Railfan Web Site:
> http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/

Thanks,

Tony Gatt.

  How do I set my Laser printer to "Stun"?

Personal Website: http://homepages.tig.com.au/~baulko/
Railway Website:   http://www.railpage.org.au/railpix/