[VIC] Somerton 20/5

Hi all,

I went to Somerton on Saturday to photograph the spark transfer. When I
got there at 1144 GNR's (T)377 was shunting a 6 car comeng set out of
the Clyde factory. Another set was sitting in the siding and 377 pushed
this into the factory at 1159. Shortly after this X37 (FV livery) passed
Somerton at 1205 with an up mini quarry train. The up comeng transfer
then departed at 1227.

Here are several image captures from my video:

377 shunting a comeng set out of the factory:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/377_1.jpg

377 departing with the up transfer:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/377_2.jpg

X37 with the up mini quarry train:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/x37_mini_quarry.jpg

Note: These images are copyright and are not to be used for anything
other than personal non-profit use without my permission.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au