Re: [Insert state here] re: Airport line

In article <39264B28.785D4FFA@tig.com.au>, Tony Gatt
<baulko@tig.com.au> wrote:
> Lets see.. all other posts this week have revolved around the
> opening of the
> Sydney Airport line, I haven't seen one post about the opening of
> the Tulla
> line or the Brissie airport line, so I guess (by brilliant powers
> of
> deduction mind you) that the thread must relate to the NSW portion
> of the
> world.
Brisbane airport link to be open in 2001(But those new IMUs may or
maynot be able to press into service in time,the company run this
service may hire some SMUs from QR) Melbourne's Tulla recently got 20m$
funding to kick start the project. And will finalise the route by
June/July as currrently there are 2 routes options.

Cheers
James

PS: is Perth/Adelaide interested in airport line??