Re: [NSW] Alternate names for "Central"

Hurstville has no disabled acess logo despite having lifts for years, and
Narwee has no carpark logo despite a large dedicated car parking area.

Also the Illawarra 'table is now 'Eastern Suburbs and Illawarra Lines'
392511fd$0$2639@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:392511fd$0$2639@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...