Re: Surveyers at McInytyre!

It's Australian Transport Network. I hope that this business of "the
enemy" being another rail operator dies soon because the enemy runs on
rubber tyres on bitumen. There are no (or at least should be no) enemies
on rail. Makes you wonder though when you see the stored wagons at
Somerton and read about the stored NRC locos.