Re: [NSW] CityRail Awards? was [NSW] Female guards are NOT hopeless!!!

John

I think Dan was totally serious.

Dan
CityRail has a job for you - Manager of CityRail signage. Your mission,
should you choose to accept it, is to change all the "Station Master"
signs to "Station Manager". While you are there, you can advise them
about the plasma screen at Westmead issue as that comes under signage.

I think tat in most SRA manuals, he also can mean she (so they don't
write he/she) although I could be wrong.

Eric
http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.