[NSW] CityRail Awards? was [NSW] Female guards are NOT hopeless!!!

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> There is more to the job than just announcing stations.  Jane is one of
those
> guards who knows all facets of her job well, and is a credit to CityRail.

Is there a CityRail Guard/Driver of the month award..?? I remember you said
previously that it can nominated through the "Way to Go" State Rail
publication. (Well I must nominate some guards and drivers for the award...)

But is there a way that the general public can nominate a Guard/Driver for
the award (if there is)? And if so how do I obtain the details of the
Driver/Guard concerned -through the guard ID tag or the train run times on
the day?

Danny Mok
fordghia@ozemail.com.au
FordGhia's Railway & Transport Page