Re: [NSW] Female guards are hopeless!!!

Jane Campbell <janecampbell@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
391ea37a$0$31504@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:391ea37a$0$31504@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> So the female was the cause of the accident?  Wasn't because the driver
was
> setting back when he shouldn't have been?
>
> Ahhhh what is an S set?  Sorry I'm just a dumb female.

Jane, you are NOT dumb! I found that most female guards are doing a very
good job (in some cases excellent job) in running trains, announcing
stations clearer than some males.

Besides that - most of the time I catch trains, have female guard running
the trains and I don't mind riding on the train where it is run by female
guards as well as male guards. And don't forget that most females (and
males) train drivers who also doing a very good job too.

Danny Mok
fordghia@ozemail.com.au