Re: Airport Line Tickets

"Eric Cartman" <erk_cartman_RESPECT_MY_AUTHORITAH@yahoo.com> wrote in
message 39227a44$1@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39227a44$1@news.iprimus.com.au...

> More to the point here is a question I have - can someone traveling from
> (say) Artarmon buy a ticket to Wolli Creek or Turella then "break your
> journey" at an Airport line station (at a cheaper rate due to no Airport
> station usage charge) as would be the case on a normal CityRail service?

Except for weeklies and Travel Passes, CityRail tickets don't allow you to
break your journey (i.e. exit the station and continue your journey later).

However, you can end your journey early, provided you exit somewhere on the
shortest route between the two stations on your ticket.

If you get off at Mascot, Green Square, Domestic or International, you will
need to pay the station usage charge ($1.50/$0.80 and $6.80/$5.40?), unless
it is already included in your ticket.