Re: Airport Line Tickets

I also recall posting on this subject, maybe not on this thread, but it was
related to the Airport Line. If you believed the one of the channel 9 report
17/5 (in the begining), you would think that it was the Airport Line TVM's
(the new touchscreens etal) that were at fault.

More to the point here is a question I have - can someone traveling from
(say) Artarmon buy a ticket to Wolli Creek or Turella then "break your
journey" at an Airport line station (at a cheaper rate due to no Airport
station usage charge) as would be the case on a normal CityRail service?

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com

All cows on or near the running line need to
to have a Track Safety Awareness
Certificate and an approved safety
vest when on or near the line.

392206e6$0$31521@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:392206e6$0$31521@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...