Re: Airport Line Tickets

Strange, I posed this question to this group about 2 weeks ago. All the
"experts" claimed it was just a matter of putting new stickers on the
existing machines and it was already being done on some machines. The thread
then died a natural death.

Peter
"Chaos, panic, disorder - my work here is done."
Sydney - City of the New Millennium and home of the 2000 Olympics

3920f5e7.1255687@news.ozemail.com.au">news:3920f5e7.1255687@news.ozemail.com.au...