Re: Epping level crossing

psssst.. look at Davids email address.. it says vic.edu.au..

Cooper Street is st the Down end of Epping (terminus) station in Melbourne.
Last I heard, there was arumor that services were to be resumed to Whittlesea.
The reservation is there all the way to Whittlesea (I drove next to it last
time I was in Melbourne).

Would be nice to see trains return there, as South Morang indeed is populated
these days (and so is the space between it and Epping)

Vaughan??

--
Thanks,

Tony Gatt.

  How do I set my Laser printer to "Stun"?

Personal Website: http://homepages.tig.com.au/~baulko/
Railway Website:   http://www.railpage.org.au/railpix/