Re: [NSW] Collision at Cronulla?

Nothing happens by the book with cityrail. I have belled back at Cronulla before and
I bell back often at other places. If the guard was in the back where she should
have been she could have stopped the collision.
What you said about what should happen is right but it never does. The driver should
have changed ends taking a maximium of 3 minutes