Re: [Vic] Freight return to Cold stream??

In article <391e93a2.22740864@news.ocean.com.au>,
  pcc@ocean.com.au (Brown Family) wrote:
> On Sun, 14 May 2000 09:41:35 GMT, James C. <james_ccj@my-deja.com>
> wrote:
>
> > A rumor FA won contract to haul log from Coldstream, which means
it's
> >possible to see freight trains on Lylidale line agin, anymore
> >information about this train? the timetable??
> >
> >--
> Where on earth are they going to get the locos from? Pull locos out of
> the North Williamstown Museum? What locos meant for preservation are
> being used, or going to be, in revenue service? T413? S313?.
>
> What's next? S308?
If I were them I would just give Clyde an order book:-).

It's really time for FA to order locos, they are stretching their
limits now and I doubt purchase 2nd hand from QR would work. Freight
Corp hate FA and probaily won't sell 80/442 to FA either.

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/