Re: Freight wagons from China

In article <391e98b1.0@news.topend.com.au>,
  "John McCandless" <johnmc@topend.com.au> wrote:

> keith malcolm <kmalcolm@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> xDoT4.44$QY3.7345@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:xDoT4.44$QY3.7345@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...
> >
> > The Question simply asked for rail operators, and we are an
accredited
> rail
> > operator.
> >
> > Dave Malcolm
>
> That's what i asked.  I'll admit that the ARHS didn't immediately
spring to
> mind, but you get that.....:-)
ARHS can be the "CFCL" of passenger railways, they can hire passenger
carriages to GSR or Countrylink or QR. 3801 LTD still owns lots of ex-
countrylink/SRA sleepers and sitters in good to excellent condition.

Indian Pacific and Ghan recently experienced huge growth and would need
more carriages once Darwin extension opens in 4 years time.

--
Cheers
James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/