Re: [NSW] Airport Line -- WINNERS AND LOSERS?

A brief survey of the Illawarra timetable shows no improvement in services
to Tempe, i.e. 15 minute peak stooping pattern and a 30 minute off-peak
stopping pattern.

A short footpath (inc. bridge) to Wolli Creek would help the more athletic
passengers.

Chris

Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
qNSS4.514$L73.899832@news0.optus.net.au">news:qNSS4.514$L73.899832@news0.optus.net.au...
> "Hubert Lam" <hubert@softhome.net> wrote in message
> ootnhs45hdcujg7gl5t1c5brs3f75j64i8@4ax.com">news:ootnhs45hdcujg7gl5t1c5brs3f75j64i8@4ax.com...
> > "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> won a Nobel Prize in
> Literature by writing:
> >
> >           "Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
> >           391a5b06$0$31494@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:391a5b06$0$31494@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> >
> >           > Kingsgrove, losing the Macarthur fast trains
> >           > Turella, losing many ex East Hills all stops trains in the
> peak, and in
> >           the off peak, service
> >           > frequency reduced to a half of what it is now (30 min
> frequency)
> >           > Sydenham/Tempe, losing 4 trains an hour from the current off
> peak
> >           timetable
> >
> >           Sydenham should not really be a problem, they have the four
> trains an hour
> >           brom Bankstown, as well as the six per hour from the
Hurstville