Re: [NSW] Wolli Creek

Werris Creek won a Nobel Prize in Literature by writing:

          Chris Brownbill wrote in message <391CEC19.D2E054F6@enternet.com.au>...
          >So if the local council are so keen on the name, are we going to see the
          station
          >re-renamed back to North Arncliffe one day?

          Highly unlikely.

          The geographical names board is opposed to the use of any  names which
          contain North, South, East or West in them and generally will not approve
          new names with these compass points in them.

          >> Rgds

          Werris

So what about "Concord West"? Are these allowed because they're official suburbs not just the
"western" part of Concord?