"QR" Station Nameboards

Southcoast Nameboards - Specializes in the replication & restoration of "QR"
heritage infrastructure, We specialize in reproducing in our own foundry
cast iron 6" letters from the original timber patterns used at the Ipswich
workshops.

A full 6" alphabet is available with a limited amount of 4" cast iron
letters

We also cast from original, the ornate station seats with the QGR logo
within.

"LOOK OUT for train" boards are available and also "WHISTLE" boards.  All
made to the original contract specifications.

Please email me if you have any inquires.

Regards
Chris