Re: Surplus SRA stuff

Chris

I also was in the market for a rollover indicator board. When OTR was open,
they were selling renovated boards (repainted etc on site) for around $950.
You may pick an unrenovated one cheaper (complete with added destinations by
station staff in texta?).

btw, I had a look at the OTR website http://www.otr.com.au  which is still
online (last updated 1/12/1999). It suggests that the company will be online
soon (how soon is anyone's guess).

Eric
http://www.erk.au.com
3917E6DE.C141CE90@enet21.com.au">news:3917E6DE.C141CE90@enet21.com.au...