Re: Surplus SRA stuff

I was after a station indicator board (the one with the clock and
destinations on it)

Speaking of surplus railway equipment reminds me when I was at
Westinghouse Brake at Concord West about 3 years ago. They had just taken
a large quantity of spares/parts for steam locos to the dump. The reason
why was to claim cutoms or tax  or something. Although they have alot of
very old drawings which they sell to US rail groups as Westinghouse USA
threw out all their old drawings.

Chris