"did not runs" was Re: [NSW] Nepean Station

Given that operators like Serco buses in Adelaide don't answer their
telephones after business hours, (and that the Passenger Transport Board,
the public transport regulator in SA doesn't answer their phones as late as
the last services) how would one go about getting alternative transport home
following a "no show" or "did not run" of public transport, and getting the
operator at fault to pay for it? One could try the SA transit police, of
course (-:..

SazR4.1129$D9.773080@news0.optus.net.au">news:SazR4.1129$D9.773080@news0.optus.net.au...