Re: [NSW] Nepean Station

"Anita Lukaszyk" <neety@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3916C221.F290B46E@ozemail.com.au">news:3916C221.F290B46E@ozemail.com.au...
> Ok, lets say UWS station was built. Would it be on the main line? Or a
> deviation? Would Westbus have the extra buses?
> To be honest, Dave, I really can't see it being built. Can you?

I can see it being built, but to operate at its best, it will need to be
moved from where it is planned (according to where several drivers have told
me it is to be situated).

The best place will be at the very top of the grade between Kingswood and
Werrington. That way, trains will not have to use a lot of power to get away
from it after stopping  there. (I am informed that the planned location is
about 400 metres on the Kingswood side of the top of the grade).

Also, don't forget that there are a hell of a lot of houses (hell to live
in, as far as that part of Sydney goes) on the northern side of the line
that would use the station as well.

Dave