Re: "did not runs" was Re: [NSW] Nepean Station

"Arthur Marsh" <marsh@ties.itu.ch> wrote in message
3916d4cd_1@news.chariot.net.au">news:3916d4cd_1@news.chariot.net.au...
> Given that operators like Serco buses in Adelaide don't answer their
> telephones after business hours,

You think that is bad, Westbus don't answer their "24 hour customer service
line" unless it suits them outside of business hours. I was trying for 30
minutes (until my mobile died) one Saturday night with it ringing out.

> (and that the Passenger Transport Board,
> the public transport regulator in SA doesn't answer their phones as late
as
> the last services) how would one go about getting alternative transport
home
> following a "no show" or "did not run" of public transport, and getting
the
> operator at fault to pay for it? One could try the SA transit police, of
> course (-:..

Dave