Re: [NSW] home signal

I noticed yesterday that the St Marys home signal on the up west has had a
route indicator added at the top of the signal for the turnout to the up
main at the western end of St Marys station.  From what I could see the
indicator does not show a letter but a bar running at 45 degrees from upper
left to lower right in the indicator box.

I've seen the multi-light route indicators on new signalling applications at
Blacktown and Turrella but not a retrofit.

Is this finally a response to the events that lead to the Concord West
derailment?

Chris

(A hijack for NSW!)

B5398DDE.E46D%markbau@altavista.com">news:B5398DDE.E46D%markbau@altavista.com...