Re: Help please

Its me! wrote in message <3914051C.1BB4363B@icon.co.za>...
>I am writinmg from South Africa. I need to go to Nhill (lake Area) NSW
>to see my sister. How do i do that trip by train from Canberra or can
>anyone suggest an easier route to get there from Canberra???

Are you talking about the town of Nhill, which is in Victoria?

Best way to get there by train from Canberra would be:
* Catch an Explorer, Canberra to Goulburn
* Catch an XPT, Goulburn to Melbourne
* Catch the Overland, Melbourne to Nhill

But I don't know if there are any lakes around Nhill VIC.... it's a
wheat-farming town out in fairly flat country....

Regards,
Bradley.