Re: Help please

Do you mean Myall Lakes, near the coast, north of Newcastle?
You would get a train from Canberra to Sydney, then either train to
Newcastle & then a bus, or bus from Sydney. I don't know which bus company.

Which town/village do you need to get to?

--
David Martin
Web Developer

3914051C.1BB4363B@icon.co.za">news:3914051C.1BB4363B@icon.co.za...