railmotor and DMUs

In article <8F2C81D0telstraNews@139.130.239.94>,
  mk@netstra.com.au (Michael Kurkowski) wrote:
> ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au (James Brook) wrote in
> <3912B69A.9DAF2DC3@ozemail.com.au>:
>
> >The VR DERM is the best railmotor in Australia! :-)
>
> But, the Walkers railmotors are the nicest looking (not that I've
ever had
> the pleasure to ride on one :( ).
>
> Michael
IT'S HIJACK TIME!!!

Try Daylesford's Central highland railway, most of the time they use
Walker railmotors for general operation, Walker railmotor are very
different, look inside the train you will notice this train is design
to be a long distance train . Personally I prefer a QR 2000 class DMU,
maybe grew up in Brisbane also influenced me somehow....

any Endeavour or Sprinter fans out there???

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/