Re: [NSW] 3801 this weekend?

Well I'd glad that 50% of the known Penrith ausrail population made Penrith
this morning to see 3801 (neety 41.6 and me). It was good to see her in
green again (3801, not neety, btw). I was surprised to see also T69 there
just prior with a red taped desto board.  But back to 3801.

The train was in the down refuge for a while before coming onto platform 2,
then into Penrith up yard for a meeting with the Penrith RFS. A quick but
safe drive to Glenbrook followed where a powering 3801 soon followed out of
the darkness and into my viewfinder.

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com