Re: I want to be an Train Driver or Guard

I didn't waist all my time drinking and sleeping, two engineering and one
arts degree prove that. And I must take this opportunity to thank the
NSWGR/PTC/SRA for providing me with so much free time to study in !

B537AA4D.E109%markbau@altavista.com">news:B537AA4D.E109%markbau@altavista.com...