Re: Govt paves way to privatise Westrail

> >Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> >Before you buy.
>
> Yes , I would love to know where the $5 billion comes from ,given
that Vline
> freight was worth only $164 million and ANs freight arm only $54
>million.
Federal government and the then Victoria government were accouse
of "given" V/line freight and ASR away.........

> Does anyone know whether the sale includes the SG line to Kal?
> Interesting also that Im pretty sure that the WA Govt have banned
other Govt
> owned Railways from bidding which wipes out Freightcorp and Qrail.
> I guess this leaves the owners of FA ,Tasrail or ASR as the likely
bidders.
> How does this sale fit in with the recent PC findings?
>
> MD
Maybe the value for "Prospector" and Australind railcar and Transperth
EMUs also inlcuded. If Westrail worth 5 Billion dollor then QR would
worth 100 Billion $ Freight Corp would worth 50 Billion$

--
Cheers

James