Re: Great Service City Rail

Jacqui Maynard wrote:

> what can we say......only 2 words......Government Company!!!
>
> Luke

The Richmond line is maintained by a private company called the Rail
Infrastructure Alliance.

Remember Stations are now the responsibility of the operating company (City
Rail) Track maintenance is the responsibility of the rail access company (RAC)
who then out sources this work to many infrastructure maintenance companies.

Why should senior mangement care about customers.  They are busy plotting supply
and demand curves, and doing balance sheets so they can prove that they have
reduced costs to the shareholders.