Re: NSW - V Set in the dirt

I had a look earlier tonight .  One bogie of car DTF 9214 came off. Although
on a departure road, it appeared the set (V13 I think) was heading into the
sheds, or at least that's how the marker lights were set on the northernmost
car.  In this case, it was the second car of the 8 car set which derailed,
rather than the second last.

At 8.30pm, the RSA Emergency vehicles had arrived, with hydraulic jacks etc.
There was no disruption to main line traffic.  2UE news had picked up the
story in their news headlines.

Cheers.

Paul

390D89B8.8F9C6010@ozemail.com.au">news:390D89B8.8F9C6010@ozemail.com.au...