Re: Sunday Terrorgraph article 30/4 (NSW) - Classical Music on stations

But unfortunately Dan, the average teenager doesn't like (and/or care) about
the sound of a V set at high speed. They like listening to popular music and
some of them like to hang around train stations. Some of them like to
graffiti and get into fights. Too bad we can't play the classical music at
rock throwing locations.........

My apologies to the Westfield Corporation because I spelt it Westfeidl.

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com
8ej0g1$18j$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8ej0g1$18j$1@nnrp1.deja.com...