Re: Sunday Terrorgraph article 30/4 (NSW) - Classical Music on stations

Dan

If you want to drive young people away, you DO NOT play the type of music
they like (including alternative music. What is alternative music these days
anyway?). FYI, Westfeidl at Warrawong also had success.

My point (apart from the comparsion between the two articles I reported) was
"has any ausrailer heard the trial in action?"

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com
8eikcj$k9v$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8eikcj$k9v$1@nnrp1.deja.com...