Re: Freight/Australia troubles multiply!

hi there guys + gals,
does any one know which level crossing this happened at??
i grew up in the area and recall in the days of a regular goods and pass service
an altercation between a tip truck and a goods. the truck was rather sad as a
result as were several goods wagons. the line was reopened quickly but several
bogies sat next to the crossing for a few months.
even when we had pass [2 up,2 dn] and goods [up,dn] the locals invariably
ignored crossings. seems a fairly common trait.
cheers, clinton